Tuesday, March 6, 2007

A professional, fast, and inexpensive research service.

uclue is a professional, fast, and inexpensive research service.

How does it work?
Post a question, and set the fee that you are willing to pay for an answer.

The team of uclue researchers will look it over, and one of them will likely 'lock' it, and get to work on an answer. If a researcher needs more information, or if the fee isn't quite right for the amount of work involved, the researcher will post a Clarification Request, and you will be notified by email that your input is being sought.

When should I use uclue?

* When you're too busy to research a topic yourself.
* When you don't know where to look.
* When you don't know enough about the research area in question.
* When you need a credible, reliable, professional, high-quality answer to an important question.

Who will answer my question?
Your question will be answered by a uclue researcher, who receives 75% of your question price (the uclue service receives the remaining 25%).

No comments: