Sunday, April 29, 2007
ebase : a Web-based community CRM
ebase is designed for nonprofit executives, fundraisers, activist organizers, database administrators and technology consultants.
How can ebase help you?
* Enables you to evaluate the cost-effectiveness of campaigns
* Provides a comprehensive view of members, donors, volunteers, activists, funders and clients in one integrated database.
* Organizes your staff's work with "to do" lists for each user
* Helps keep track of your most mobile supporters by capturing multiple addresses, phone numbers and email addresses
* Makes it easy to integrate traditional constituency communications with online strategies, using ebase's built-in email and web services
Fundraisers and Activists
* Creates response reports for your donor and activist solicitations
* Creates personalized email and sends it directly from ebase
* Saves time through automatic processing of email lists: subscriptions and unsubscribes, bounce processing
* DonateNow contributions are added automatically using the email processing functions.
* Creates customizable letters and reports integrated with MS Word and Excel
* Tracks data about your supporters to identify those you can move up the ladder of engagement with your organization
* Ensures confidentiality of data with individual passwords, customizable interfaces and security access for different staff roles
* Imports data from common file formats
* Performs duplicate-checking during data entry
* Provides built-in multi-user capabilities (requires FileMaker Pro 5 or better and FileMaker Server software)
Trainers, Consultants, Database Developers
* Offers open-source license and extensible data structure for customizing ebase for the unique needs of your clients
* Offers opportunities for collaboration in curriculum and module development
* Is an excellent tool for implementing recommendations on fundraising and organizing strategies