Saturday, July 14, 2007
Clearinghouse of sex-health information for prospective sexual partners.
CheckTonight is the secure international clearinghouse of sex-health information for prospective sexual partners.
Unfortunately, the use of condoms alone is not safe-sex! CheckTonight is an informational tool for additional protection, to promote awareness and to make it easier to discuss HIV/STDs with your partner.
ONLY those who test NEGATIVE qualify for CheckTonight membership. Our system ensures that positive results will never be uploaded into our database and will not be stored. This way there is no risk that you will mistakenly share positive results.
Testing is required every 6 months
1. Signup free in 30 seconds and Check your Date!
2. Order tests online or make an appointment with your family physician.
3. Print health info release form.
4. Visit your clinic or doctor's office
5. Securely access your confidential results online.
6. Share results via secure Internet or Mobile phone (coming soon!)